Devespresso Games has announced that the survival horror game, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will make its playable debut at Indie MegaBooth’s PAX West 2019 lineup.
The game will be available as part of the MiniBooth showcase on Friday, August 30th and Saturday, August 31st. The game’s booth will be located on the 4th floor in the Main Expo Hall.
A short synopsis of the game is also provided. Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens at night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar surroundings looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of Sehwa High and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven game. Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.
Heroines, forced to confront their worst fears, rarely emerge unscathed. Over the course of the story, Mina will encounter dangerous scenarios from which she could sustain permanent damage. Craft items to anticipate future dangers to avoid injury.
Dark Song is now more fearsome and powerful than ever before. Falling into her grasp could spell instant death. Running and wielding your flashlight makes you an easy target. You must precariously balance the urgency of exploration with your absolute need to survive.
• A Relentless killer, Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
• Survival Crafting, Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
• Explore, Explore the nightmarish district that surrounds Sehwa High and discover its dark secrets.
• Scavenge, Search for resources and tools to survive deadly encounters and afflictions and to progress into unexplored areas.
• Hide, Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
• Hand-Illustrated Graphics, Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated graphics and Korean manhwa-style visuals.