Red Dead Redemption 2 had a rocky launch on PC, but Rockstar was busy churning out patches to iron things out ahead of the Steam launch.
Besides fixing up the Rockstar launcher and the game itself before it launches on Steam on December 5, Rockstar also offered a care package to PC players. The first part is a free DLC outfit, the Preito Poncho. The other part is a "curated care package of items" that sounds very interesting, but it’s actually some ammo and items.
• 100x Revolver Express Ammo
• 100x Pistol Express Ammo
• 100x Repeater Express Ammo
• 100x Rifle Express Ammo
• 100x Shotgun Slugs
• 20x Shotgun Incendiary Buckshot Slugs
• 20x Fire Arrows
• 20x Poison Throwing Knives
• 20x Volatile Fire Bottles
• 10x Potent Miracle Tonic – fully restores Health, Stamina and Dead Eye and Fortifies moderately
• 3x Horse Reviver – revives Horse from severe injury and moderately restores its Health
• 10x Minty Big Game – fully restores all Cores and yields a Gold Health Core
• 20x Baked Beans – moderately restores Health Core and Stamina Core
The PC launch has been ironed out for the most part, but now it’s time for Rockstar to actually add some new content since many are sticking to GTA Online instead of moving on to Red Dead Online.
What do you think, how will Rockstar tackle this issue?