Moscow based studio Alter Games will show it’s flagship title Partisans 1941 for the first time at upcoming gamescom in Cologne, Germany.
Everybody can meet the dev team and try the exclusive demo-version at the Unreal Presents (B051) booth at exhibition hall 7.1
Partisans 1941 is real-time squad strategy with RPG and base-building elements in a WW2 setting. Behind the enemy lines resistance had an unprecedented scale and played an important role during WW2. As this dramatic page of history is almost fully neglected previously, it is Partisans 1941 game that will put the player in the shoes of Partisan squad leader. Experience the drama of resistance on the enemy-occupied territory during the most dramatic period of war - autumn 1941.
Partisans are not military special forces, they are people of different backgrounds united by will and duty to fight for their homeland.
Some of the game features listed are:
• Stealth and sabotage missions, diversions, disguise your operatives as locals, interact with non-combatants in form of side quests as well as direct combat.
• Variety of enemies and combat situations with additional gameplay options based on weather conditions and your overall performance as a base commander.
• Base building and resource management, craft necessary armament and manage agents for strategic game mode-
• Recruit agents and use them to conduct operations on the global map to get additional resources and influence for your partisans squad.
• Help or deny locals, you will face the consequence of each and every decision later in the game.