This year saw many compelling Indie games and mods but in the end, only one can be the best, 100.000 votes later, the winners have been chosen.
Since we believe modding is going to play an increasingly important role in shaping the future of gaming, as new content and creativity is key to engaged and happy players.
Evidenced by the winners below, who have pushed boundaries and made something amazing on top of the games that they modded.
The final top 10 mods, based on 79,292 votes, are:
10. Rise Of The Mandalorians
9. Tiberium Essence
8. Age Of Empires III: Wars Of Liberty
7. Battlefront 2 Remaster Project
6. Republic At War
5. Half-Life 2: MMod
4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly
3. Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War
2. Ultimate Apocalypse
1. Empire At War Remake: Galactic Civil War
When it comes to the Indie games, based on 21,156 votes, the top 10 Indie games are:
10. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS)
8. Green Hell
7. Wrath: Aeon of Ruin
5. Disco Elysium
4. Flashing Lights: Police - Fire - EMS
3. Daymare: 1998
1. Ion Fury
As the year comes to an end, we can safely say that 2019 was a great year for game mods and Indie games.