Developed by Warhorse Studios and published by Deep Silver, the last and long-awaited DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, A Woman’s Lot is now available and so is the Royal Edition of the game which includes all DLCs.
In A Woman's Lot you play as Theresa accompanied by her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience the ordinary life in Skalitz and later witness fateful events of Sigismund's raid from a completely different perspective. A Woman's Lot provides the last puzzle of the Skalitz story, as you find out what happened just before Henry was found unconscious.
When it comes to the Royal Edition, it includes:
• All of the DLCs for Kingdom Come: Deliverance,
• A double-sided poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot” artwork and world map,
• 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa,
• The official soundtrack CD,
• Blu-Rays of the game development process - Deliverance: Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come,
• A decorative metal pin with the Kingdom Come: Deliverance logo.