Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have released the Hitman 2 December 2019 Roadmap detailing an abundance of free live content, including the permanent return of the Holiday Hoarders and Snow Festival seasonal events.
Completing the Holiday Hoarders mission in Paris will allow players to unlock the fan-favorite Santa 47 Suit, while the Snow Festival mission in Hokkaido will include two different unlocks, the Snow Festival Suit and Ice Pick.
Here is the whole list of the content coming to Hitman 2 and the dates when and exactly what becomes available.
Available on December 5
- The Truman Convention Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia)
- The Raaz Algorithm Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India)
Available from December 6 to 16
- The Chef Legacy Elusive Target in Paris (France)
Available on December 12
- 12 Days of Contracts Community Curated Contracts
- The Han Encasement Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India)
Available on December 17
- Holiday Hoarders Seasonal Event in Paris (France)
- Snow Festival Seasonal Event in Hokkaido (Japan)
- The Rafael Misadventure Escalation Contract in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic)
- The Kotti Paradigm Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France)
- IO Interactive’s Monthly HITMAN 2 Livestream on Twitch
Available from December 20 through January 6
- The Stowaway Legacy Elusive Target in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic)
Finally, The Hitman 2 Expansion Pass is available now for $39.99. The Expansion Pass is also included as part of the Hitman 2 Gold Edition, featuring the Haven Island (Maldives) and New York (N.Y./U.S.) locations, new Sniper Assassin maps, challenges, missions, outfits, weapons and more, all for $99.99.