The war between Heaven and Hell is already menacing Earth. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the second Horseman of the Apocalypse, is embarking on a quest to save the Earth and to redeem his brother's name. Experience the story of the Horseman in the Mask on September 26th on Nintendo Switch.
• Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
• Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
• Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
• Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
• Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
• Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
• Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
• Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
• Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is already available for PC and consoles and will be out on Nintendo Switch for $29.99, both digitally and in retail stores.