The Roadmap for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One dropped, and it’s showing off a huge content update, including maps, weapons, and modes, all coming next week.
All of the content coming with the Seasons 1 update will be available simultaneously on all platforms allowing continued fun with crossplay and cross progression functionalities.
It’s also fair to note that this is the biggest free content drop in Call of Duty history. Without further ado:
• Crash (Multiplayer Map): The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
• Vacant (Multiplayer Map): An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
• Shipment (Multiplayer and Gunfight Map): The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.
• Port (Ground War Map): Battle across massive shipping crates, cranes, buildings and streets in this unique Ground War map experience.
• Cargo (Gunfight Map): An open-roof storage vessel for shipping containers, on the docks of London.
• Atrium (Gunfight Map): The centerpiece of a Verdansk palace, still intact despite the conflict raging nearby.
• Reinforce (Multiplayer Mode): A hybrid of Dom and S&D, a single-life mode with both teams competing for control of three flags.
• On Site Procurement (O.S.P.) (Gunfight Mode): A tactically rich 2v2 mode with a twist: Begin with just your fists, and gather equipment as the match progresses.
• Infected (Multiplayer Mode): It’s hunt or be hunted in this survival party game mode!
• Bomb Squad (Special Ops Experience): Forces still loyal to Barkov have planted explosives around the city of Al-Raab. You’re here to defuse the situation.
• Grounded (Special Ops Experience): Enemies have seized Barkov’s former airbase. Engage and eliminate them.
• Pitch Black (Special Ops Experience): Infiltrate Barkov’s former estate and recover all required intel before an exfil in a Tactical Rover.
• Just Reward (Special Ops Experience): Your squad targets the head of an enemy financial operation, hacking his data centers, and gaining intel.
When it comes to the battle pass, everyone playing Modern Warfare will be able to earn some of the tiers and with them cosmetic items and base weapons. More information will be available once the season starts.
• Ram-7 (New Weapon): A new fully automatic bullpup Assault Rifle with integrated picatinny rails at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
• Holger-26 (New Weapon): LMG spec of the Holger model rifle, with integrated sight rail and drum magazine for additional ammunition-carrying capacity.
Even more maps, modes and Spec Ops missions are expected to launch during Season 1.
Between Crash, Vacant, and Shipment, which was your favorite in the original Modern Warfare?